Crappy WiFi signal? Give it a boost with our WiFi repeater on sale!
Perhaps your bedroom is a dead zone that prevents you from streaming your favorite movies or you are unable to pick up a signal in your backyard when you want to try a spot of al fresco work?
For most modern households, WiFi has become an absolute necessity to the smooth running of everyday life, and it can be very frustrating when the signal drops on a regular basis. Unfortunately, however, even the most powerful of WiFi routers can have difficulty reaching every nook and cranny of a home.
You don’t have to simply put up with poor signal, however. Wifi repeater is a fantastically effective way of extending the reach of your internet signal, meaning you can wave goodbye to frustrating WiFi cut-outs and slow loading times.
Ultra Boost is a WiFi booster that will extend the range of your network to include even those hard-to-reach areas.
Designed to simply plug into a wall socket at a weak signal area of your WiFi. Our clever gadget will instantly increase the reach and usability of your home or office WiFi by acting as a signal booster.
Whether you are jumping online from the garden, or thinking of converting that spare room into an office space, our plug-in repeater is perfect for large houses or offices where the distance from your router can significantly hinder your internet access and performance.
- Support WPS function, easy for installation.
- Extend the wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
- Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n standards.
- Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
- Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks.
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64).
- 2dBi antennas integrated.
- Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
- Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports
How to use
Step 2 - Connect a wireless device like mobile phone or laptop to the repeater through wifi
Step 3 - Open a browser then go to 192.168.10.1 or myrepeater.net. Please check the instruction manual for the correct IP address to use or site if unsure.
Step 4 - Select repeater mode
Step 5 - Choose your current wifi network available at home to boost the signal.
Step 6 - Enter the password of your home wifi
Step 7 - Once connection is successful, repeater will restart. Go back to the wifi settings of your device then look for the name of your home wifi that has EXT at the end. Use and keep the same wifi password, DO NOT CHANGE.