- It's called ShowerEnvy™. It is a the new patented High-Pressure - Water Saving Mineral Cleansing Shower Head. Expensive skin and hair products are no longer needed because of this new technology.
- The ShowerEnvy™ use of high-quality ceramic valve core, high quality, smooth switch operation, is the guarantee for the durability of the faucet.
- The ShowerEnvy™ can withstand a high pressure of 12Mpa, which is 12 times the pressure of tap water.
Relax under the soothing rainfall setting and wash your stress away!
Revitalize your mind, body and soul with your in-home spa experience.
Rejuvenate your skin with a powerful burst of ionized water.
Developed by a group of renowned scientists and dermatologists using ceramic and negative ion activated Germanium stones, ShowerEnvy™ is a non-invasive technology that is proven to be the most effective way to cleanse the body of harmful chemicals and toxins that damage your skin and hair.
The Future of Shower Heads Is Here
Up to 30% Water Saving
200% Increased Water Flow
Improves Hair & Skin Health
Removes Bacteria & Chemicals
3 Shower Modes For Relaxation
Reduces Hard Minerals
How does hard water affect your skin?
Hard minerals such as Limestone, Calcium that penetrate the skin, clogs skin pores causing flaking, itching, and dryness that provokes skin breakouts.
“This shower head has saved me tons of money!”
ShowerEnvy™'s advanced technology will make a huge impact not only to your skin and hair but will also save you tons of money in the long run. What sounds to be to good to be true is reality, no strings attached. That's one reason why ShowerEnvy™ is selling globally like crazy at the moment. In the end, you will save a bunch of money by cutting your expensive skin and hair treatments. Now that's something you can't buy.
- For best performance, far infrared mineralization ball should be changed every 6 to 9 months.
- water pressure 0.05-1.0Mpa water temperature 0-90℃.
- Why is there water in the main body and faucet of the received shower? Is it used?
- Because the inside of the product is controlled by the on-off valve core, we have to pass a high pressure test to check the product's tightness and leak-proofness before leaving the factory. After the water test, there will be some water marks on the inner wall of the product, which is normal.
- Why does some hand shower make a noise when shaking?
- Because some hand-held showers have a water massage function, this function requires "impeller" parts. When water enters the shower, the impulse is rotated by the impulse of the water, which is not a quality problem.
We firmly believe that we have some of the best products in the world. If for any reason you do not have a positive experience, we will always do WHAT to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task. We want you to realize that buying and trying something is absolutely ZEROrisk. If you don't like it, we'll make it up without harsh feelings.
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item may vary slightly from the color shown in the pictures.