The feng shui wealth frog—also known as the three-legged toad or money toad—has deep symbolic roots. It is a mythological creature with three legs that is said to attract wealth and abundance. It is known as one of the most powerful and popular feng shui symbols to enhance wealth luck.
This ornament stimulates the flow of money and wealth into your home or office, when placed at the right location.
How does it attract wealth?
- The three-legged toad, a mythological creature, is said to be greedy that money sticks to it wherever it goes. Hence, magnifying its owner's windfall and money luck.
- The frog ornament comes with blessed coins that attracts wealth.
- In Feng Shui, this ornament is one of the most powerful magnets for fortune.
How to place it?
The lucky frog ornament can be placed in office desk, near you keep your financial papers and entryway on a diagonal from the front door. A money frog can be placed in several locations, but there are a few general rules to follow to enjoy the full benefits of this spiritual symbol.
- Place at the home's/office's energetic center of money - top lefthand area of your space as viewed on a floor plan
- A group of frogs (i.e. 3, 6 or 9) can bring more wealth when placed together, facing different directions.
- Always position the feng shui frog in a respectful way
- Do not place them on the floor
- Keep the area near the frog clean
- Do not place the frog out of reach
- Do not place it at the kitchen, bedroom or bathroom
- Material: Resin
- Size: 5m×4.5cm×3.8cm ( 1.96 x 1.77 x 1.49 inches)
- Color: Gold and Bronze
HURRY, grab yours now! Click on "BUY NOW"